This archive contains the NUM pack for a number of couple of compiler and architecture.
PACK for NUM
Supported MicroEJ Version: 3.1
Supported MicroEJ Edition: SDK
16 July 2015
Copyright 2015 IS2T. All rights reserved.
Modification and distribution is permitted under certain conditions.
IS2T PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
This file describe how to setup your MicroEJ environment to use the Num library and run a Num Java example.
- MicroEJ 3.1
- /PACKS: contains the Num library for each architecture/compiler. This library needs to be added into a Java platform.
- /LL: Num library Low level C driver (BSP)
- README: this file
# Project Setup
- Import in MicroEJ the NUM pack corresponding to your Java Platform Architecture from /PACK (e.g. PACKS/ARM_Cortex-M0_GCC/numeric.xpfp)
- File > Import > MicroEJ > Platforms and Packs: select the corresponding .xpfp
- Create a new platform:
- File > New > MicroEJ > Java Platform.
- Select a Java Platform Architecture which contains the imported NUM pack and choose the Basic Platform example.
- Copy/Paste the LL/LLNUM.c into your bsp project:
- Locate the file main.c in the [platform]-bsp project.
- Copy LLNUM.c in the same folder as main.c.
- Configure your [platform]-bsp project in order to add LLNUM.c to the compiled source files (needed for Keil and IAR).
- Build the Platform:
- Open the file example.platform in the [platform]-configuration project.
- In the content tab, check "num".
- In the Overview tab, click on Build Platform.
- Get one of the numeric examples from the `github.com/MicroEJ`.
- Follow the README.md of the example.